POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Hatblocks : Hatblocks Server Time
16 Aug 2024 06:15:55 EDT (-0400)
  Hatblocks
From: Reuben Pearse
Date: 13 Mar 2002 10:02:28
Message: <3c8f6a04@news.povray.org>
Hi all,
Just spoken to a guy who wants to create 3D models of hatblocks which will
be rendered and then the images put into a brochure.
I have attached some example images of what the objects look like. What
would be the best primitives to model them in (or perhaps they could be
isosurfaces?).

Also what other cheap packages would you be able to easily model this type
of object in? (I was trying to convince the guy to use POV-Ray but he's
graphic designer so he prefers the more "visual" packages). He tried with
Blender but didn't get very far.

Reuben
doo### [at] breathemailnet

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'HatBlock6.jpg' (10 KB) Download 'HatBlock1.jpg' (8 KB)

Preview of image 'HatBlock6.jpg'
HatBlock6.jpg

Preview of image 'HatBlock1.jpg'
HatBlock1.jpg